ENROL A YOUNG PERSON
HOW IT WORKS
When applying for our programs, a Little must be at least 7 years old.
A Mentoring Coordinator will work with you and your child to review your situation and determine how a mentor would be of benefit. Factors that would be considered regarding your child’s needs include:
- Parent or guardian support
- Adult involvement other than the parent(s) or guardian(s)
- Peer relationships
- School performance
- Involvement in community activity
- Living environment
- Ability to form and maintain a healthy, safe relationship
- Ability to perform self-care
If your child meets the above criteria, please complete the Child Inquiry Form as a first step in enrolling in our programs.